Ghandruk is a beautiful village in the Northen-Central region of Nepal; famously known as the shortest and easiest trekking destination in Annapurna range. The Ghandruk trek offers the taste of local Gurung culture and their scattered rows of clean slate-roofed houses among the beautiful terraces of wheat and barley. This most scenic trail starts from Pokhara and then proceeds to the peaceful and natural countryside area in the lap of mountains like Machhapuchchhre and Annapurna.
Besides these, visitors can experience the suspension bridge at Birethanti, honey bee hives on the rocky cliff, local museum and Buddhist monasteries. The close view of Annapurna right before the eyes and its view during the sunrise and sunset are breathtaking.
What is included?
- All national transportations as mentioned in trip itinerary
- Accommodation and meals in standard hotels/teahouses during the trek
- Excellent English speaking trek leader, guides and porters to carry luggage
- All local/governmental taxes, permits and registrations
- A portable medical kit
- Welcome and farewell dinner
What is not included?
- Visa processing fees
- Rescue and travel insurances
- Extra stay in Nepal other than mentioned in trip itinerary
- Private vehicles, meals, shopping and other personal expenses
Day 01: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara (820m), (Drive 6 hours)
Day 02: Drive to Nayapul and Trek to Ghandruk (1940 m). – 4 to 5 hrs walk
Day 03: Trek Ghandruk to Pothana (1900 m.) – 5 to 6 hrs walk
Day 04: Trek Pothana to Phedi (approx. 2 hrs walk) and Drive to Pokhara
Day 05: Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Start Date
- End Date