Langtang Valley Treks
The Langtang region is the nearest place from Kathmandu to have a fantastic trek in a short period of time. It is situated in the northern region of Nepal and is greatly influenced by Tibetan cultures and lifestyles as it abuts the Tibet in the north. The visitors in Langtang can enjoy the spectacular views of the Himalayas, wildlifes and green plants along with Sherpa and Tamang cultures which is directly influenced by Tibetan lifestyles.
The other fascinating attractions of Langtang are the green valley with scattered shelters of inhabitants, Yati, the traditional industries of cheese production, mountain lake (Gosainkunda), Ganesh Himal and the Buddhist monasteries. Gosainkunda and Helambu are located in south of the valley which also can be combined with this trek to make it a bit longer and more exciting.
Langtang Valley Trekking
What is included?
- All national transportations as mentioned in trip itinerary
- Accommodation and meals in standard hotels/teahouses during the trek
- Excellent English speaking trek leader, guides and porters to carry luggage
- All local/governmental taxes, permits and registrations
- A portable medical kit
- Welcome and farewell dinner
What is not included?
- Visa processing fees
- Rescue and travel insurances
- Extra stay in Nepal other than mentioned in trip itinerary
- Private vehicles, meals, shopping and other personal expenses
A typical Langtang valley trek consist of the following day to day activities:
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the Hotel
Day 2: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1600 meters)
Day 3: Trek to Lama Hotel (2470m)
Day 4: Trek to Langtang village (3430m.)
Day 5: Trek to Kyangjin (3870m), then climb to kyangin Ri and back to Kyangjin Gompa
Day 6: Trek to Lama Hotel (2470m)
Day 7: Trek to Syabru Besi.
Day 8: Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 9: Depart for your next destination
You can also request for the tailor-made trip itinerary for this trek according to your available trekking days.
- Start Date
- End Date
- May 4, 2015
- Mar 14, 2015